Rimici “ONE Source” mission is to enable practical program solutions for Muslim families, individuals and businesses through our Secure Cloud Infrastructure
For more information, please visit Rimici’s website at www.rimici.com
The Board will support the work of RIMICI “ONE SOURCE” and provide mission-based leadership and strategic governance. While day-to-day operations are led by RIMICI “ONE SOURCE”’s chief executive officer (CEO), the Board-CEO relationship is a partnership, and the appropriate involvement of the Board is both critical and expected. Specific Board Member responsibilities include:
Leadership, governance and oversight
- Serving as a trusted advisor to the CEO as s/he develops and implements RIMICI “ONE SOURCE”’s strategic plan
- Reviewing outcomes and metrics created by RIMICI “ONE SOURCE” for evaluating its impact, and regularly measuring its performance and effectiveness using those metrics; reviewing agenda and supporting materials prior to board and committee meetings
- Approving RIMICI “ONE SOURCE”’s annual budget, audit reports, and material business decisions; being informed of, and meeting all, legal and fiduciary responsibilities
- Contributing to an annual performance evaluation of the CEO
- Assisting the CEO and board chair in identifying and recruiting other Board Members
- Partnering with the CEO and other board members to ensure that board resolutions are carried out
- Serving on committees or task forces and taking on special assignments
- Representing RIMICI “ONE SOURCE” to stakeholders; acting as an ambassador for the organization
- Ensuring RIMICI “ONE SOURCE”’s commitment to a diverse board and staff that reflects the communities RIMICI “ONE SOURCE” serves
RIMICI “ONE SOURCE” Board Members will consider RIMICI “ONE SOURCE” a philanthropic priority and make annual gifts that reflect that priority. So that RIMICI “ONE SOURCE” can credibly solicit contributions from foundations, organizations, and individuals, RIMICI “ONE SOURCE” expects to have 100 percent of Board Members make an annual contribution that is commensurate with their capacity.
RIMICI “ONE SOURCE”’s Board Members will serve a three-year term to be eligible for re-appointment for one additional term. Board meetings will be held quarterly and committee meetings will be held in coordination with full board meetings.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual who is passionate about RIMICI “ONE SOURCE”’s mission and who has a track record of board leadership. Selected Board Members will have achieved leadership stature in business, government, philanthropy, or the nonprofit sector. His/her accomplishments will allow him/her to attract other well-qualified, high-performing Board Members.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Extensive professional experience with significant executive leadership accomplishments in business, government, philanthropy, or the nonprofit sector
- A commitment to and understanding of RIMICI “ONE SOURCE”’s beneficiaries, preferably based on experience
- Savvy diplomatic skills and a natural affinity for cultivating relationships and persuading, convening, facilitating, and building consensus among diverse individuals
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a passion for improving the lives of RIMICI “ONE SOURCE”’s beneficiaries
Service on RIMICI “ONE SOURCE”’s Board of Directors is without remuneration, except for administrative support, travel, and accommodation costs in relation to Board Members’ duties.